Family Health West is a small hospital with a very bright future. We are located in Fruita, Colorado just outside of Grand Junction. All the modern shopping conveniences are right here without all the downsides of a big city. Living here, you are surrounded by 10,000 miles of trails in the county, world-class mountain biking, skiing/snowboarding within 45 minutes and countless other natural wonders within a short drive. Whitewater rafting, hot springs, mountain climbing, rock climbing, and many other outdoor activities are all within our backyard.
Family Health West prides themselves on one on one patient care, not productivity.
Position Overview: We are currently seeking two Full-Time Occupational Therapists for our Critical Access Hospital in Fruita, Colorado. Our hospital offers a team of Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists and Speech Therapists. This is a full-time position with full benefits available.
Responsibilities: Provide individual evaluation and treatment of a patient population that spans young adult to geriatric with a wide spectrum of diagnoses. Deliver superior care that is equally focused on customer service and best practice. Potentially oversee and share on COTA with our long-term care facility across the street.
Benefits Package: Family Health West offers excellent Health, Vision & Dental Benefits ~ Matching Retirement Plan (employees 100% vested in plan from day one) ~ Life Insurance ~ Competitive Wages ~ Relocation Assistance, to name just a few of the great benefits offered to our employees.
Family Health West is part of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan (PSLF) for those with Federal Student Loans.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess a winning, humble, can-do attitude focused on excellence in customer service and delivering superior healthcare.
- Be licensed or in the process of becoming licensed as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Colorado.
- Possess a degree in occupational therapy from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Possess current CPR certification.
- Abilities and willingness to flex hours to our long-term care facility when the need arises.
- One position is Monday through Thursday 10 hour shifts.
- One position has consistent weekend coverage.
The exceptional new grad or seasoned veteran with the skills outlined above is encouraged to apply.
Does this sound like a fun position that you can see yourself enjoying? Then, we look forward to hearing from you!