Do you have a heart full of compassion, love and the drive to make people smile and feel cared for? Family Health West is looking for a Part Time Certified Nursing Assistant to work our day shift. As a Community based non-profit organization, Family Health West is committed to providing a Continuum of Care enhancing our community's quality of life through professional health care and related services.
The primary purpose of this position is to work as a partner with professional nurse to assist residents with their day-to-day living activities.
$250.00 Sign On Bonus! (Candidate must sign one year agreement with Family Health West)
Outstanding Benefits Package: Family Health West offers excellent Health & Dental Benefits ~ Matching Retirement Plan (employees are 100% vested in the plan from day one) ~ PTO Availability, to name just a few of the great benefits offered to our employees.
1. Must have a current State of Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant license in good standing.
2. Must be a team player.
3. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
1. Requires the ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.
2. Requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
3. Requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
4. Requires the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form.
1. Requires confidentiality regarding resident information/records.
2. Requires confidentiality regarding employee information.