Family Health West is searching for dedicated and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant to join our Team!
The CNA works as a partner with the professional nurse to assist residents in meeting basic routine hygienic, nutritional, functional, social, and spiritual needs, which the resident can no longer achieve in day-to-day living activities due to physical or psychological limitations. Also, works with residents who have restorative or functional maintenance needs in order to gain or maintain the resident’s highest possible and practical level of functioning. Provides daily consistency in functional maintenance programs. The CNA reports observations of condition change and records those interventions, which are within the CNA assisting role. This position is responsible to the Charge Nurse for the services provided to residents.
Evening Shift hours are 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
1. Must have a current State of Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant license in good standing.
2. Must be a team player.
3. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
1. Requires the ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.
2. Requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
3. Requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
4. Requires the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form.
1. Requires confidentiality regarding resident information/records.
2. Requires confidentiality regarding employee information.