Are you compassionate, and enjoy helping people? Family Health West has an opportunity for a CNA/Resident Aide/QMAP at our Assisted Living Facility. Resident Aides are to ensure a safe, comfortable, friendly atmosphere for residents, families, staff and outside agencies while they are at The Oaks. This position gives oversight and assistance to Residents in their daily living environment with special attention to medications and treatments ordered.
Are you going to school and need extra money? A PRN position is the best way to possibly work around your school schedule and gain experience in the healthcare field!
Individual will need to be flexible and available for all shifts. PRN staff is utilized to fill in for vacations and shifts that are not covered.
Family Health West offers an outstanding Benefits Package: Family Health West offers excellent Health & Dental Benefits ~ Matching Retirement Plan (employees are 100% vested in the plan from day one) ~ PTO Availability, to name just a few of the great benefits offered to our employees.
- Must be willing to obtain and maintain QMAP certification within six months of hire, and demonstrate ability to follow QMAP procedure.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Wage increase with State of Colorado CNA License.
- Shift Differential.
- Must be compassionate and caring to work with ill, aged and disabled residents.
- Must have the ability of communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Must accept and utilize supervision.
- Applicant must be able to work weekends and Holidays.
- Requires confidentiality regarding residents and records.
- Requires confidentiality regarding employee information.
- Requires ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Requires ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.