Family Health West is a small hospital with a very bright future. We are located in Fruita, Colorado just outside of Grand Junction. All the modern shopping conveniences are right here without all the bustle of a big city. Living here, you are surrounded by 10,000 miles of trails in the county, world-class mountain biking, skiing/snowboarding within 45 minutes and countless other natural wonders within a short drive. Whitewater rafting, hot springs, mountain climbing, rock climbing, and many other outdoor activities are all within our backyard.
Culture is what makes a workplace and we are especially proud of ours. Our team is built on humble, can-do attitudes coming together to serve a mission bigger than the sum of its parts.
Position Overview: We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Registered Nurse who is committed to providing compassionate and quality care to our patients.
We prefer a candidate with strong experience in Med Surg and critical care.
Benefits Package: Family Health West offers excellent Health & Dental Benefits ~ Matching Retirement Plan ( vested on your first day of work) ~ New PTO Availability, to name just a few of the great benefits offered to our employees.
- Must have a current State of Colorado RN license in good standing.
- BCLS, ACLS, PALS required within 3 months of hire.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of nursing experience.
- Must demonstrate competent clinical skills.
- Must demonstrate competent assessment skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and verbalize English.