The CT Technologist performs CT procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. The CT Technologist is registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) in Radiology and CT. Must have the ability to self motivate and work independently. Follow CT Scan and X-Ray Protocols. Maintain patient care, comfort and safety while in Radiology. Have an excellent rapport with staff and patients.
- Must have an Associate’s degree of Applied Science (A.S.) in Radiology or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- Must maintain certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) for Radiology and CT and submit a copy of your new card annually.
- Prior CT experience required.
- Must be willing to rotate in the On-Call Schedule.
- Must be willing to work some weekends and Holidays.