Family Health West is seeking a part-time Environmental Services Technician to join our Team!
This position is a day shift position which will provide a sanitary environment for residents, patients, employees and visitors at multiple locations. Applicant must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be detailed orientated and able to multi-task. Will be working in high traffic areas, so must maintain personal cleanliness and a pleasant, courteous attitude.
Shift hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and every other weekend. Must be able to work Holidays as well.
- Requires less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have ability to work with other staff and be able to follow verbal instructions.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Applicant must be willing to work weekends and Holidays.
Three (3) months healthcare housekeeping preferred.