Colorado Canyons Hospital and Medical Center, services provided by Family Health West, is looking for experienced and dedicated Respiratory Therapists to join our Respiratory team.
The Respiratory Therapist demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the differences in techniques and treatment modalities as performed on patients of varying ages, including neonate, pediatric, and adolescent and geriatric patients, as well as the general patient populations. Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of oxygen concentrations and medication doses as they relate to patients of varying ages, including neonate, pediatric, adolescent, and geriatric patients.
Ideal candidate will have general and emergent respiratory care experience with all age populations, BiPAP / CPAP management experience, medication administration, code team experience and be proficient in electronic patient documentation. This position will assist with telemetry monitoring as needed.
1. Current State of Colorado Respiratory Therapist License in good standing.
2. Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy.
3. Current BLS certification; obtain ACLS certification within six (6) months of hire date.
4. Three (3) or more years of previous experience in all aspects of Respiratory Care.
5. Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.