Family Health West is searching for compassionate and dedicated LPN/RN to join our Team! Courtyard Care Center is happy to work with your school schedule if you are attending RN classes.
The LPN/RN is responsible for provision and supervision of the total nursing activities in their unit during each shift of duty. Accountable for the quality of care provided by the resident care team and assists to create a caring environment for residents, families, and staff. Perform clinical duties within scope of practice as defined by the Colorado Board of Nursing. Expected to know, adhere to, and model all facility policies and procedures at all times in daily practices.
Shifts are 12 hours a day.
New wage scale, shift differential and set schedule just to name a few of awesome benefits at Courtyard Care Center.
1. Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing or practical nurse program.
2. Must have a current State of Colorado RN or LPN license in good standing.
3. Must maintain current licensure in good standing, maintain CPR certification, and complete all annual review requirements.
4. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Must have knowledge of geriatrics and dementia and be able to perform nursing skills in an extended care setting.
6. Computer skills are desired but not required, must be willing to learn EMR.
7. Prefer one year of experience in geriatric environment.